Monday, May 8, 2017

We're Baaaaack!

THANK YOU to Mona' s son Chuck (from NH) and my son in law Nick (now in Kuwait) for sending info on how to fix my phone. And they both said as a last resort I could do a factory reset which would wipe everything off my phone.  And of course, that is what I had to do. I didn't want to wait until Burgos, the next city which might have a phone store, so I did the reset. I dont have my comcast email yet, but google email works. We have no WiFi at our albergue so we are across the street at a little cafe right now. The Internet is very slow so I hope I can send this. On Friday we walked to Navarette in wind and rain for part of the day. The wind blew us forward. I thought of the Irish Blessing-May the road rise to meet you..May the wind be always at your back...Yesterday we walked to Granon in wind that blew into our faces and slowed us down. Today was just hot, hot. We were very tired but managed another 20 km to Tosantos. HAPPY to be back. More details when we have time. We are helping to make dinner tonight!

1 comment: