Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Question and Answer Time-May 10, 2017

Question from Leanne:
At this point in the trip what has surprised you most?

Answer from Mona:
She is surprised that there really are cuckoo birds and she loves the sound of them. It's like they are telling her to carry on. And she is surprised how much her feet can hurt.

Answer from Francine:
I am surprised that it takes so long to walk. At home I can do 3 miles an hour but it seems to take a lot longer here. I know the path can be difficult and we are carrying packs so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised.
I am also surprised at how excited I am when we run into friends we have made and haven't seen for a while. And speaking of that we said goodbye to Niels from Denmark today. We have enjoyed visiting with him at several albergues. We ran into him today as he was heading to the train station.

Answer from Emily:
She is surprised that it was okay to use a coed bathroom at one albergue. Weird, but okay. (And glad it has only happened once!)

And a few more pictures from Burgos below.



More questions and answers tomorrow. Wishing you all a peaceful night.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying your blog. Francine Maura has been unable to sign on to comment but wanted you to know how I spring your posts are. She and Dick watched the movie The Way and recommended it as a way to better understand what you are undertaking.

    ReplyDelete