Saturday, May 6, 2017

Trouble !

Today is May 6 and we are at a public library in Santo Domingo. The library is closing in 10 minutes so this will be quick. Yesterday I asked another pilgrim to help me change my phone to roaming and something happened. I know have a message that says,¨Unfortunately com.android.something...is no longer working. I have taken out the battery and SIM card and tried to delete cache but nothing seems to work. Will try to blog when I can borrow a phone, if I can figure out how to get to this blogsite.
Later, hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no. I enjoy your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this series of options. Factory reset means losing your data unless it's backed up so try a shop that sells phones first.

    https://www.google.com/amp/thedroidguy.com/2017/03/how-to-fix-unfortunately-the-process-com-android-phone-has-stopped-90124/amp

    ReplyDelete