Thursday, June 1, 2017

Tomorrow !

Tomorrow is the day! We are planning to wake up early, for the first time(!!), and get to Santiago before noon. We are hoping for a good night's sleep and good walking weather in the morning. We are enjoying our last days. We had dinner with two Spanish women who seem to have adopted us and are always looking for us and encouraging us. After dinner we scrolled through photos and remembered special people. It was getting emotional...this has been such an intense experience. I am looking at my journal that I filled with inspiration before I left home and will write one Bible verse that my Women's Lenten Retreat friends will recognize-
"Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light." Matthew 11: 28-30

It's time to turn off the phone and turn in.
We will be thinking of all of our family and friends tomorrow when we reach Santiago de Compostela.  Blessings to all.

1 comment:

  1. This is so amazing! I remember when you were in the beginning stages of planning! And look at you now about to finish. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed reading your posts and I am looking forward to seeing more photos soon. Almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete